Pursuant to article 52 of the Consumer Code, as indicated below, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the agreement without specifying why within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the Customer takes material possession of the Product itself.
To exercise the right to withdraw the Customer must perform the following procedure, by the term established in article 9.1 above:
· the user accesses with user name and password;
· in the reserved area the user will find "my orders";
· in the "my orders” area, the user can select the orders complying with the right to withdraw policy timing;
· the user selects the products it wants to return related to that order, indicating quantities and reasons for returning them;
· the return request is received by customer care which checks and approves it;
· the customer receives the notification e-mail from customer care that the return has been accepted with indication on how to send the parcel.
Within 14 (fourteen) days of the withdrawal communication the Customer must return the Product purchased sending it to the following address: CGS S.r.l, Via Zucchi 40 - 20900 Monza(MI).
CGS will refund the Customer the entire amount paid, net of delivery costs sustained and any import customs duties paid, within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, through a reversal procedure for the amount debited, using the same means of payment used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless agreed otherwise. In any case, the Customer will not sustain any cost as a result of that refund. If the purchase was made using a discount code, the discount amount will not be refunded
The product/s must be returned intact, complete with all parts and in original packaging (envelopes and packs) in compliance with the following conditions:
· the right to withdraw is applicable to the whole product purchased. It is not possible to withdraw from just a part of the product purchased;
· for withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in its original packing, complete with all parts (including packaging and any documents and additional supplies: labels, seals, etc…);
· shipping costs (and customs duties if there are any) to return the product will be the liability of the Customer;
· shipment, up to proof of receipt by the warehouse indicated by CGS, is under the full responsibility of the customer;
· if the product should be damaged during transport, CGS will notify the Customer, to enable the latter to report the matter to the carrier chosen in a timely manner and receive the relative refund. The product will therefore be made available to the Customer, cancelling the request to withdraw at the same time;
· CGS will in no way respond for damage, theft, loss occurring during or dependent on shipment to return the product/s.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Windows Phone: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
Google Analytics cookies
These cookies are used for example by Google Analytics in order to carry out statistical analyses of how users use our website through their computers or via our mobile applications, such as how many pages a user has visited or the number of mouse clicks made on a page while using the website. In such events, Teaology Skincare processes the results of these analyses in an anonymous way and for statistics purposes only, provided that the service supplier uses the cookies in connection with the browser installed on your computer or other device used to browse our website.
For more information about Google Analytics you can visit the websites:
In order to disable analytical cookies and to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, you can download the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser Add-on:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Widget social cookies
Some widgets provided by social networks (for example Facebook ,Twitter, YouTube, Google Maps, etc.) can use their third-party cookies. The deactivation does not compromise the use of the site, except in sections which can be installed widgets (for example the integration of video or maps) and in some cases the possibility of fast sharing of content or the opportunity to comment some areas of the site.
AddThis - Policy: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
AddThis - Configuration: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out
1. What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A cookie is a small piece of data that is used to store information on your computer's browser or program data subfolders when you visit a website, such as teaologyskincare.com ("website"). They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
Our website uses various different types of cookies, each of which has a different function.
Generally, these technologies allow our sites, services, applications, and tools to store relevant information in your browser or device and later read that information in order to identify you to our servers or internal systems. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
Any changes in this policy will be effective from the date of publication on the Site.
1.1 As I give my consent to the acceptance of cookies
1.2 How can I disable cookies?
Most web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) are configured to automatically accept cookies. However, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings, including the disabling of cookies at any time.
You can select the browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
From mobile device:
To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and disable third-party or marketing/retargeting cookies, visit www.youronlinechoices.com. We wish to make you aware, however, that disabling technical/browsing cookies or functional cookies may prevent our website from functioning correctly and/or may not allow you to fully and effectively take advantage of the services we offer.
2. Technical or browsing cookies
These cookies enable the website to function correctly and allow you to view it in your language and for your market from the first time you access it. They will recognise your country so that on any subsequent visits, you are directed straight to the relevant country website. They also allow you to create an account, log in and manage your orders. If you are a registered user, these cookies mean you will be recognised as such when you access the services offered to our registered users. These cookies will recognise if you make a purchase from the website through an affiliated or partner site so that we can fulfil any obligations we may have to those partner sites. These cookies are necessary for the website to function.
The technical cookies provided by the Site are:
3. First-party cookies
The Site does not use the first-party cookies.
4. Third-party cookies of marketing/retargeting
These are cookies used by third-party companies that we trust to show you ad banners on other websites affiliated to us featuring the latest teaologyskincare.com products you have viewed when browsing. While you are browsing our website these cookies are also used to show you banners featuring products that maybe of interest you or similar to products you have previously viewed based on your browsing history. The usage of these cookies does not usually imply the processing of personal data but it may create a connection with your computer or other device by tracking the information stored in it: these cookies are then connected to the browser installed on your computer or other device used during the navigation on our website.
The Web site uses the following third-party cookies: